Our list of mining covers a wide range of mineral resources. These includes: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Diamond, e.t.c.
Vauplex has one of the highest rate of mined minerals among other companies in the industry. Cross-border mining, contract mining, are all of the various segment of our mining process. With the help of our sophisticated machines and a group of competent engineers across the globe, our mining is recorded among the best than our counterparts. We make a series of researches from both international and local experts to see that we only mine quality products.
Vauplex undergo all four (4) types of mining processes: underground, open surface (pit), placer, and in-situ mining.
- Underground mines are more expensive and are often used to reach deeper deposits.
- Surface mines are typically used for more shallow and less valuable deposits.
- Placer mining is used to sift out valuable metals from sediments in river channels, beach sands, or other environments.
- In-situ mining, which is primarily used in mining uranium, involves dissolving the mineral resource in place then processing it at the surface without moving the rock from the ground.
The method used depends on the type of mineral resource that is mined, its location at or beneath the surface, and whether the resource is worth enough money to justify extracting it. Each mining method also has varying degrees of impact on the surrounding landscape and environment.
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying contractors
- High rate of Mineral Mining - Gold, Silver, Diamond, Bronze, etc
- Great deal of Oil and Petrochemical Projects
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Automate your Travel and Shipment